The answer was the Bank of England’s Inflation Report cost £4 when it was first published in 1993, and now costs £3, deflation of 25%.
Congratulations to the ten winners picked randomly:
- Tim Cockram – Chetwood Wealth Management
- Simon Bird – Brewin Dolphin
- Alex Brandreth – Brown Shipley
- Robert Harper – Brewin Dolphin
- Ali Treharne – SFP Plymouth
- Mark Dobson – Charles Stanley
- R Knight – from Altrincham Cheshire
- James Norman – Northern Bank
- Mark Jones – Brewin Dolphin
- Moyeen Islam – Barclays Capital
We’ll be in touch and you’ll receive your books soon. Thanks for all the entries.